Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Rockabilly Girl's Best Friend

What's one thing a Rockabilly girl simply CAN'T live without?
Some might say bobby pins. Others, a go-to tight black pencil skirt.
I agree with both of these items above, but what I'm really trying to get at is ...
Every Rockabilly girl needs a Pit Bull !!
Just hear me out.



Pit Bulls are loyal companions, unlike any dog I've ever seen ... and with that loyalty they WILL sit there at your feet for the 2 hours it takes to curl your hair on a Saturday night. Will your boyfriend do that? No ... I didn't think so.



Pit Bulls are incredibly cute, so you won't have any trouble picking up some greasers on your walk around the neighborhood ... or whatever you're into. ;)



Pit Bulls are super tough if they have to be, so they WILL guard their Pin-Up Girl and their Hot Rod to the death if called upon !! ...

But only if called upon. Otherwise, all they're interested in are kisses.


Pits LIVE for cuddling, so if you decide to ditch the boys for a night, and stay in to watch Mad Men reruns, they will nestle themselves in between you and that popcorn with a huge smile to boot.

And finally, they are such fun loving, sweet companions to have around - leading to a more fun loving, sweet and all around positive Pin Up girl. Nothing lifts your spirits more than a fatty head monster with a huge grin at the top of the stairs when you get home from work. :)


 I highly recommend you find out for yourself !!

1 comment:

  1. So agree with you! I feel rather lonely not having a dog anymore and I cannot wait to move somewhere with a garden so I can have my own Pit Bull!

    Never understood how people could be scared of them, they are the soppiest dogs around :)

    just discovered your blog and loving it!

    L.J.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete