Monday, March 7, 2011

For the Love of Burlesque: Part 3


I KNOW ... I've posted this video before.

But I think it's only fair that I include it in my "For the Love of Burlesque" archives. Why you ask?  Because each and every time I watch one of these videos I damn near die, crumpled over my computer in hysteric laughter. The ONLY thing better is seeing it live!

So, who are these characters you ask?
No other than Trixie Little and the Evil Hate Monkey !!

I first saw them in Manhattan, and then began following them around the East Coast whenever I needed a particularly good laugh, and a particularly entertaining Burlesque show.

They are acrobats with a flare for risqué, and facial expressions like nothing I've seen before. Don't let their "circus" gear fool you ladies and gentlemen ... this act is NOT meant for the little ones.

I've shown you graceful (Angie Pontani) ... I've shown you sexy (Peekaboo Pointe) ... and now, prepare for a comic masterpiece ........

Trixie Little and her Evil Hate Monkey: 

(If you like them, be sure to check them out at Viva Las Vegas in April !)

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!!!! I'm having a new giveaway to celebrate Spring Break...make sure to enter! Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/fine-man-friday-and-new-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete