Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Little Egypt

In preparation for Vegas, I've been listening to Elvis all day in the office.

You almost can't HELP but gyrate at your desk !!
And how cute was he???
I mean, really!



"Little Egypt" has always been one of my all time favorite Elvis numbers, and happens to be about a famous Belly Dancer, Fatima, who performed at the Chicago World's Fair in 1893 with the "Coochee Coochee Dance" ... 

This video may have an unbelievable "cheese factor" ... but if I could see one show in Vegas with half this much charm, I'd be a happy girl. ;)

Any suggestions for "Non-Viva-Weekend" shows in Vegas?



4 comments:

  1. I don't know about shows, but spend some time at Frankie's Tiki Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what Oran said :) Definitely headed there ... sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at VLV it's been ages since I've been, but I'm from the UK so it's big money for me to come over, ah well I'll live it all through your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim is right...Frankie's drinks will leave you in a coma!

    ReplyDelete