Friday, May 6, 2011

Wedding Fever !!

It seems like EVERYONE is getting married!!

Tonight, I'm going to my dear friend Jayma's wedding in Carmel, CA.

Should be absolutely lovely :)

So in the spirit of "wedding fever" I thought I would post a couple of classic wedding photos, to get us in the mood.

I mean, you simply can't go wrong with the King and his adorable bride, Priscilla...

And what many would deem the most "Classic Rockabilly Wedding" of them all!

Flashback to May 1st, 1967 ...




1 comment:

  1. I read a book over the summer about Elvis and was so fascinated by their marriage. Great post!

    If you get a chance, check out my post today, we're doing a novel release party about the release of my first book! I'd love to have you stop by and be a part of the party! Have a fabulous Fashion Friday love! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete