Monday, May 30, 2011

For the Love of Burlesque: Part 7

And today, I was feeling a bit Brooklyn... so I thought I would share with you some "Little Brooklyn" humor. ;)

This particular burlesque act had me falling out of my chair the first time I saw it in Manhattan.

Little Brooklyn, hands down, has the BEST facial expressions I've ever seen from a burlesque performer on stage.

No. Seriously.

This video doesn't do it justice, but if you ever have the honor of seeing her live ...

Please, for the love of God ... get a front row seat. 

Her eyebrows move in ways you didn't think possible. And she is absolutely sexy to boot!

This particular "Kong" act is by far one of my favorite burlesque performances.
Pure genius I tell you!!
I mean, she made her own "half-Kong-body suit" ...
Who thinks this stuff up???

1 comment:

  1. GENIUS!!! That was truely amazing! You're so lucky you got to see her!


    this is getting me itching to do another performance soon! The last one was such a giggle! (pictures on my blog btw... ;) )

    Do you know if she will be coming to the UK any time soon? Front Row seat will be booked first thing if she is!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete