Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Busy Bee Again !!

Hello guys and gals!

I've been busy as a bee this week with my new job ... and loving it, by the way ;)

But I haven't been able to post as much as I would like. So today, this will be short and sweet.

My new job is dealing with online marketing campaigns, so I thought I would take us back to the good old days, when media was really just taking off, in honor of how far we've come.

If only soap and water could still be this glamorous!


I'm not gonna lie ... this 1950's commercial below almost has me running out to find the nearest bar of ivory!  .........

Or the nearest clam shell shaped bathtub.
Whatever comes first ;) Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Totally hilarious! I like how they keep saying "personal size" Ivory. As opposed to what, industrial size?!

    ReplyDelete