Monday, November 7, 2011

1951 Chevy Deluxe - 2 Door Hardtop - For Sale !!

As many of you may already know, I have a gorgeous 1951 Chevy Deluxe just sitting in TX waiting for my return. Her name is Nancy, and she is QUITE the looker... ;)


Here is the Ad on eBay:
eBay - 1951 Chevy Deluxe - 2 Door Hardtop

Unfortunately- for Nancy at least, I don't have any plans to return to Austin ...

And as much as I would love to bring her out to San Francisco, the poor girl simply can't be parked on the street and driven up some of the steepest hills in the city to my house in the Twin Peaks area.

She's just too fancy / too valuable to be treated like that. So I've decided to find her a new home. If any of you know of anyone looking for a gorgeous classic car, feel free to have them shoot me a quick email!






Cheers!
Jenny

6 comments:

  1. If I had any kind of money to my name, I would be all over this beauty. Good luck finding a well-deserving home for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am so jealous of this car! It is a beauty! :) Zoë x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the 51 chevy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in the car can you send me a contact # or email

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenny,
    It's a pity you are not writing anymore, your blog is great and you really succeeded in making it stand apart from many other "rockabilly blogs" I've read...
    Can we hope to see you come back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete